Reducing RISK is our Number One priority. Therefore, we take every inspection SERIOUSLY, whether it is Residential Inspections or Commercial. From offices and warehouses to retail and restaurant spaces, any property that serves a public audience must be up to par from floor to ceiling. Nothing is more important than the safety of patrons and employees. Property inspection professionals from Local Home Inspections’ evaluate all major components, detailing any potential problems and current defects.
A thorough commercial inspection will include the following:
- Roof (shingles, flashing’s, chimneys, vents, trim and gutters, drip edges, skylights, downspouts, and other visible roof related items). We walk every roof when possible for a more thorough roof inspection, unlike many other commercial property inspection companies. The inspector will determine on-site whether a roof is walk-able or not due to pitch, material conditions or weather conditions.
- Attics (insulation, ventilation, trusses, strapping, tie downs, wiring attachments, and other visible related items). All attempts are made to access all areas of the attic when possible.
- Plumbing and Fixtures (water pressure, water distribution system, hose bibs, sinks and faucets, bath/showers and toilets, sanitary system, and other plumbing system components.
- Interior (floors and ceilings, walls, stairs (if applicable) and banisters, cabinets, built-in appliances and other visible interior related components.
- Heating and Cooling Systems (air handler, air cleaning parts, duct-work, electronic testing, air conditioner and line sets, and other visible related HVAC components.
- Electrical Systems (service entry and clearances, service panel, switches and outlets, GFCI, AFCI circuits, visible wiring and junction boxes, grounding system and other related electrical components.
- Foundation (insulation, ventilation, posts, vapor barriers, utility attachment, structural items, floors and walls, and columns.
- Exterior (siding, windows, doors, vents, soffit, fascia, entryways and other visible exterior related components.
- Reduce your investment risk today. Call or email us, and our commercial property inspection professionals will help you make an informed property buying decision.
Md Uddin (Nasir)
CEO, Inspector, Local Home Inspection LLC.